*** Join our challenge every second week ***

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Challenge #42: Share your crafting space!


Hello everybody
and
Happy New Year!


Here we are with the first post of the new year, but first of all, our top3 from the last challenge, a very rough job to choose only 3 every time, so we have top 5!

# 16 - Becky


# 30 - Paper Profusion


# 38 - GroT



# 40 - Carla


# 66 - KalySto
Congrats girls! Please grab your blinkie and show it on your sidebars!

Now let's go with our new theme, we have a strange challenge for all of you today, we just ask you to...
Share with us
YOUR CRAFTING SPACE!

and now, from all over the world, there are ours!












  •  Kyanos

  •  


    Louise






    Melly



    Alby (more photos on my blog! ALERT! messy room!)



    (more photos on my blog!)



     It's your turn, let's take a pic of your crafting area and share it here with us!

    Franz and Deep Ocean DT.


    7 comments:

    1. Ooo, thank you for picking me in your top 5, a great way to start the year. I love your challenge, it made me laugh, but I'll not be sharing my space. Everything is all cobbled together, and as it's in the attic I can just close the door and it's VERY messy, lol, I can't even sit down as I have stuff on my chair, he he. All the best for this coming year,
      Hugs,
      Becky x

      ReplyDelete
    2. LOL I should go for the smallest craft space ever bwahahaha!!

      Thank you for sharing the fun x

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a fun challenge. I'm trying to tidy up my craft space and if I get it reasonable I shall certainly play along. In the meantime I feel the need to point out that some of the DT's spaces are just soooooooooo tidy! If anyone wants to come and help me with my space I would be delighted! Hugs, Lesley

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow, I'm Top5. Thank you so much.
      Happy new year :o)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank-you so much for selecting my card in your Top 5. All the others work is beautiful too! I wish all at Deep Ocean Challenge a very Happy New Year!! Nicola x

      ReplyDelete
    6. What a fun and special challenge! Always a lot of fun (and interesting) to see other peoples craft space. Maybe pick up a few smart ideas ;) Congrats to the winner and top 5, and happy new year to all of you!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hello first I want to wish you all a happy healthy and craftable 2013 and it`s nice to read that I`m not the only one with a messy Crafting space hihihi.
      Have a nice Sunday
      Cindy

      ReplyDelete